Thursday 29 March 2012

Stone Heaven & Aberdeen....//

I made this trip with ISOC of the University of Glasgow on 17th of March with Dilyana Kotova and with one of my closest friend Alejandro. It was an amazing experience to see the Dunnottar Castle standing sky high facing the North Sea. The place is known as “Stone Heaven”. When I first saw it I felt that the place justifies its name. It is absolutely mesmerizing. After endeavoring farewell to “Stone Heaven” we went to Aberdeen, which is also known as Grey city. A Grey City?? Why?? The answer was on the walls of the city. Most of the building in the city is grey in color and when the rain strikes it makes a gloomy grey effect all over the city. Thank god 17th of March was a sunny day. I hate rains!!!



The Mighty Dunnottar Castle....//

I love taking Black&White picture.....//

My camera is Short sighted......!! 


 Don't Jump.....// 

Stone Heaven Beach.....//


Aberdeen City.....// You should watch out while driving 
so that you don't crash with these birds....//



No comments:

Post a Comment